Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello Hip Hop Fans and Music Enthusiasts

I would like to say hello and welcome to my music blog. Have thought about doing something like this for quite sometime and after consulting with a few people decided it was time to do so. I love hip hop music (well all music to be honest) but hip hop is my favorite. Much love and respect to A.C. The Program Director out in Long Beach California for being a source of inspiration, great musical direction as well as mentor and friend. One of the most original people in the music industry. Hiphopphilosophy.com radio (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hiphopphilosophy-com-radio). Big props to Basick Sickness and DJ B-Tips. Basick was a big reason for me starting this blog. Dj Selecta as well for keeping vinyl a big part of your arsenal. Looking forward to to ride ahead. Will be contributing very soon, stay tuned.

M.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment