Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Iman Williams - Stupid Human Trick

Iman Williams

This is a breath of fresh air, I highly recommend to give this a listen. Great album to bump with spring right around the corner. I could just sit on the front porch on a sunny day with a light breeze hitting me vibing to this. Very soulful content with production work to match by Orlando Buscrates Marshall. Iman's style and delivery reminds me of R & B sensation Amel Larrieux. Here is the link to purchase the album and listen to individual songs.

http://youneedtoknowiman.bandcamp.com/album/stupid-human-trick

All Production by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble

Album Artwork by: Dr. Foo
afua.richardson@gmail.com

"Float Away" mixed by Real Soon
soon@soonsounds.com

creditsreleased 30 November 2010
Iman Williams, BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble, Velben, Porsche Smith:
futuristicbooking@gmail.com

Farnell Newton:
farnellnewton@gmail.com


Iman Williams

Show Iman some love on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/imanbwilliams?sk=photos#!/imanbwilliams

Enjoy,
M.G.

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Williams can sing and she is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't argue with you Fred :-). I,Confide is my new jam!!

    ReplyDelete